Does anyone know best cloud storage software?

springer352

The reason I say they're the "best", is they do unlimited reversions, which is nice if you made a change to a document four versions ago that you really didn't want to do. They also are open about their hardware. They show you exactly what they use for their storage servers, and even where to get the custom enclosures made for you.

https://www.backblaze.com/blog/backblaze-storage-pod-4/

Are they really the best? Beats me. I don't really like any "cloud" services other than web pages. If it's that important, put it on a couple thumb drives.

The reason I say they're the "best", is they do unlimited reversions, which is nice if you made a change to a document four versions ago that you really didn't want to do. They also are open about their hardware. They show you exactly what they use for their storage servers, and even where to get the custom enclosures made for you.

https://www.backblaze.com/blog/backblaze-storage-pod-4/

Are they really the best? Beats me. I don't really like any "cloud" services other than web pages. If it's that important, put it on a couple thumb drives.

I must admit, that looks pretty damn impressive from where I'm sitting and using cloud storage as an off-site backup solution rather than online web-based storage makes perfect sense.

• 2 months later...