Wifi Pineapple T-Shirt

ukdude13

I was just wondering if the team are thinking of selling those Wifi Pineapple T-Shirts that they were wearing at DEFCON. If they do sell them in the Hak5 shop I can't find them but they look awesome and I wanted one, does anyone else agree, we need them on sale.

I know this probably isn't the place to be posting things like this but I didn't know where else to post it.

Edited by ukdude13

Yeah I would to not hard to get yourself one made. Google the WiFi Pineapple PNG file go to Cafepress.com or Bluecotton.com or Customink.com and sign up and then upload the image of the pineapple logo place on a shirt you want order it and wait for it to ship.

I know hak5 won't support some of us fat guy sizes so you'd have to have it made some place in your size.

But still cool to support hak5 if they sell the shirt.

We'll have 'em in the HakShop for xmas.

And what about us fatties hmmm? Guess we gotta lose some pounds before we can fit in them i guess? Hard to lose weight when you're always doing busy funny they say you need to be doing stuff to lose weight i do stuff im gaining weight.

Any plans for other items? Hoodies, etc... A plain black zipper hoodie w/ a clean HAK5 or Pineapple logo would be fantastic.

And what about us fatties hmmm? Guess we gotta lose some pounds before we can fit in them i guess? Hard to lose weight when you're always doing busy funny they say you need to be doing stuff to lose weight i do stuff im gaining weight.

I like your candid style, brother! You made me laugh, so I'll jump in with ya! ;)

Yeah, I'm gettin old AND fat too. A 2X may fit on day of arrival, but wash it once and throw it in the back of a drawer because it's over.

Surely the vendor can get 3x and up, even if it costs a few extra bucks a shirt to pass on to the buyer. Darren? How about it? Hell man, when procuring merch for our bands, I HAD to get some 3x and 4x to sell because we got seriously bitched at for not having em, and we lost pretty significant sales by not having em at the merchant tables.

If I were a bettin man, and if what I've seen at 25 years as a performing musician, LAN parties and IT seminars is any indication, I'd put my money on there are more than just me and Zara who are pushin the 3x limits and would pay a few extra bucks to sport some Hak5 gear that fits.

Enjoy your metabolism while you have it! :)

Getting yelled at regularly for not having 2X+ shirts?? Wow. That made me think of this bit of standup by Denis Leary. Figured he was exaggerating but I guess not. I also read about somewhere in the US they had a hard time finding police recruits that were sufficiently fit to do the job but I figured that would be just a county or some such.

Back when I was at IBM I had to go to some convention to get students to want to intern with us. On the floor, all IBM staff had to wear a logo'd blue-white striped blouse and they basically had 1 size which was fairly decent in width but had a *LOT* of excessive fabric going down the front. Guess most IBM people had a problem with their bellies hanging WELL over the rim of their pants. I had no such issues - I would consider myself fairly normal build - but I still had to find a way to wear this blouse. So my solution was to press the excess into a giant lump and tuck that into my pants at crotch-level...

I like your candid style, brother! You made me laugh, so I'll jump in with ya! ;)

Yeah, I'm gettin old AND fat too. A 2X may fit on day of arrival, but wash it once and throw it in the back of a drawer because it's over.

Surely the vendor can get 3x and up, even if it costs a few extra bucks a shirt to pass on to the buyer. Darren? How about it? Hell man, when procuring merch for our bands, I HAD to get some 3x and 4x to sell because we got seriously bitched at for not having em, and we lost pretty significant sales by not having em at the merchant tables.

If I were a bettin man, and if what I've seen at 25 years as a performing musician, LAN parties and IT seminars is any indication, I'd put my money on there are more than just me and Zara who are pushin the 3x limits and would pay a few extra bucks to sport some Hak5 gear that fits.

Enjoy your metabolism while you have it! :)

I normally get all my custom shirts made by BlueCotton.com they do a really good job with the heat press they use on your shirts i'd possibly have to go with them for a WiFi Pineapple Shirt.

And yea I've had all my T- shirts shrink after a couple washes $30 for a shirt 2-3 wash and dry's time to send it to good will.

Getting yelled at regularly for not having 2X+ shirts?? Wow. That made me think of this bit of standup by Denis Leary. Figured he was exaggerating but I guess not. I also read about somewhere in the US they had a hard time finding police recruits that were sufficiently fit to do the job but I figured that would be just a county or some such.

Back when I was at IBM I had to go to some convention to get students to want to intern with us. On the floor, all IBM staff had to wear a logo'd blue-white striped blouse and they basically had 1 size which was fairly decent in width but had a *LOT* of excessive fabric going down the front. Guess most IBM people had a problem with their bellies hanging WELL over the rim of their pants. I had no such issues - I would consider myself fairly normal build - but I still had to find a way to wear this blouse. So my solution was to press the excess into a giant lump and tuck that into my pants at crotch-level...

LOL!! Not kidding one bit! If I had to throw a figure at it I'd say our sales of shirts at shows went up 10%+ when we stocked the 2x,3x,4x sizes. It cost us more for the 3x/4x shirts but we passed it right on to the customers and they bought em all up every time! We loved it because the more people wearing our shirts with the band name/logo, the better! Was great looking out and seeing a sea of people moshing it up wearing our shirts. :). Those big boys made the pit extra fun to watch!

Is that a shirt in your pocket or are you just happy to be here at IBM? ;)

• 2 months later...