NEW* Hacker Movie ALGORITHM Streaming right now !

Skorpinok Rover

Dear all

A new Hacker movie ' Algorithm ' is free streaming rigt now, last year i watched reboot good one.

http://www.thehackermovie.com/

Regards

Skorpinok

Edited by Skorpinok Rover

i liked the movie too. but dissappointed with not showing much on computer screen plus hiding company brand logos with sticker. the computer used was macbook air & phone was iphone. in reboot movie they clearly showed a complete metasploit exploit on a iphone although movie as just 30 min.

Edited by Skorpinok Rover

what is this rebbot movie you are talking about I can't find it anywhere?!?!?!

its reboot.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2090594/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

I believe whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you ... stranger" Edited by Skorpinok Rover

I tried to watch it and fell asleep. I think the best social engineering movie is "The Sting (1973)"... I know, 1973, wtf right? I swear on everything though it is such a kick ass movie. Think all of those movies like Catch Me If You Can, Thomas Crown Affair, Matchstick Men, Oceans 11.... After watching The Sting, I realized they ALL ripped this movie off. Such a great one. Nothing to do with computers, but if you're into social engineering it's a must-see.

• 1 month later...

Took a break and watched it. It's a fair movie, with a few rather nasty cringe-invoking scenes. I actually thought the best bit of the film was the music, which seemed to capture the mood fairly well. The story's... I'd say okay to regular folk - they'll believe anything. But as it's "a hacker movie" I figured they'd be a teensie bit more realistic with the facts. Also, when a loved one gets dragged away with a mask over his head by heavy-handed plain-clothed people with batons, you'd think that under such a situation you don't just go back to business as usual while being angry at the person you hold responsible, would you? I'd move heaven and earth to get that person back. Even if you don't realistically stand a chance, you try.

I'm not pounding on the table and demanding the last 90 minutes of my life back. It could've been much, much worse, but it should've been better.

Edited by Cooper