PwnPad and other Pen-Testing Devices

MB60893

Has anyone seen the PwnPad by PwnieExpress? It could be extremely powerful with the WiFi Pineapple, and all of the apps are there.

Please let me know what Hacking Tools you would like to have, or have and use! 8-)

Cheers,

MB60893.

This replaces my laptop

tQoV6Zh.jpg

It's a Nexus 7 2013 running KaliPwn Has all the tools Kali Linux has and also allows me to use Android apps as well.

I've added a few the WiFi Adapter since the internal doesn't support raw frame injection as Darren likes to call it.

got me a $20 case with a bluetooth De-attachable keyboard.

Lets just say with the travel bag that you can get with the MK5 allows the nexus 7 to fit in and be carried ready easy.

Alot better then carrying a full sized laptop around!

I would absolutly love to own a pwnpad or a pwnphone but the price is killing me! Don't get me wrong the product looks amazing and would be a great piece of hardware to have.

You can pick up a 2013 nexus 7 on sale pretty cheap. Then just install the free version of the software. It's a bit older than what they're selling, but it has most of the bells and whistles.

Edited by barry99705

You can pick up a 2013 nexus 7 on sale pretty cheap. Then just install the free version of the software. It's a bit older than what they're selling, but it has most of the bells and whistles.

Yea someone said that in a video I was watching but he wasn't sure that you could do it but then I found this https://www.pwnieexpress.com/support/downloads/

PwniePad CE 2014 is based on Kali, the CE means community edition, the difference. there is no technical support for the Nexus 7 or the ROM image from the pwnie express team.

Other than that there is no difference in the tools or functions. you can pay pwnie express team the asking price, or you can build your own with no technical support. the end result is the same.

Edited by koolkarnt