Deauthentication

cheeto

Hey guys,

I'm messing around with Deauth. I've given up trying to make it run on the mkv. I think the requirement is a 3rd antenna otherwise, it simply won't work. :(

Anyway, since i don't have a 3rd antenna, I thought why not run a deauth with Kali or something like that?

So i got my netbook and tried:

aireplay-ng -0 100 -a 00:0F:66:XX:XX:XX mon0

And yes it does deauth BUT it doesn't deauth my windows pc's. (windows 7 & 8)

It does deauth my Android phone.

Therefore, my question is. Why can't it Deauth my Windows computers?

Thanks,

cheeo

have tried to run a directed deaut? using the syntax you posted you will send a deauth to the broadcast address (FF:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF). i'm not sure, but maybe windows doesent listen to that. run a directed deaut (option -c). that should do the trick. the syntax should look like this:

aireplay-ng -0 'number of deauth packages' -a 'access point bssid' -c 'victim machine bssid' 'interface'

also, a hundert packages is a bit of overkill, if you simply want to deauth and not continously disrupt the network, five to ten packages should do the trick

redlukas,

thank you!! it actually worked. It Knocked out my netbook so bad that i had to reboot it. HOLY COW! Looked like a Mike Tyson attack on my poor old netbook.

Question, is it possible to deauth 2 victim machines at a time?

Also, have you had any luck with the Deauth infusion?

cheers and many thanks!!

i havent played with my pineapple in a longer time, so i havent tried it. i'm actually waiting to get an infusion that works like besside-ng.

you can deauth two victims at once, just run two instances of aireplay-ng. if you want to deauth two victims that are not connected to the same access point (ie are not on the same channel) i recomend you use two seperate wifi-cards. but as long both victims are on the same channel, you dont even need two cards.