OpenVPN infusion, why isn't anyone interested?

mrgray

I'm going to be researching and going to try and code a OpenVPN infusion and make one that supports python.
I don't have a lot of time on my hands that's why y'all haven't seen me lately but this would be a simple and powerful infusion for everyone. So if anyone else is interested post your findings and opinions.

And if anyone wants to take over.

Mr, Gray.

I'm very interested.
I've tried setting up a OpenVPN connection between my pineapple and VPS but haven't succeeded. This has tremendous potential for an extended MITM attack through the VPS with, e.g., metasploit.

Sorry to hijack this but what about a VNC infusion that would be great :) @ fanbase love the idea about vpn i was also trying to sort that earlier after reading many posts online with no luck :(

Regards

Raz0r

I can probably make one. I have a script setup (command line) than automatically connects to my VPS via OpenVPN as a failover if my autossh connection doesn't work. I will start working on an infusion but it will take me quite a while because of my schedule. Let me know what you would like to see in something like this.

Im not sure if you need to write your own OpenVPN client you can probably just install one from the repos. If that is the case than this infusion would be pretty simple. I was going to make one a while ago but I haven't gotten a chance to get around to it

An OpenVPN infusion would be nice to add to our list of infusions.

I can give you a couple of pointers though:

Overall, creating an infusion for this shouldn't be too difficult - you can use UCI for configuration and if you are using firmware 1.3.0+ you can use some of our PHP functions (install_package($package_or_array, $destination="internal"), check_package($package_or_array)) to install said packages. Take a look at the file on your pineapple: /pineapple/includes/api/tile_functions.php

Best Regards,

Sebkinne

Well thanks guys! I'll be posting my server with two Pineapples Mark V in it later it's in a FiveStar Binder with a home Modem and even room for a Raspberry Pi with 3 Anker batteries two are 14,400mAH. and i also have like 4 Alfa's in there and the antenna's are to many. But its freaking amazing looking and fits just right. High speed internet for yourself and hacking everything around you. Its made for the Razer tablet vm kali with a 4 port 3.0 built inside the binder so there's one cord comming out that's 3.0 and the Pineapple's and Modem Ethernet's have usb 3.0 adapters attached.

But I'll leave it to y'all to make it if you guys need my help just PM me, I'm really busy with work and health problems. Lol radiation from all those antennas, just kidding but it looks like y'all have it figured out for the beginning and thanks so much for when and if you are able to make the infusion. But i do this stuff in my spare spare time is why i'm letting y'all do it.

Edited by mrgray