My best idea ever

newbi3

I remembered in an episode of hak5 a long time ago Darren was joking around and said something about changing everyones posts on facebook to something about a zombie apocalypse starting so I decided that would be pretty funny and starting looking at the html from my facebook feed. Every single post looks like this:

<div class="mbs _5pbx userContent" data-ft="{"tn":"K"}">We are taking over @atticusclothing on instagram right now!  Check it out and see what practice is llike before tour!</div>

The above it a post made by August Burns Red and here is a post from Wendy's

<div class="mbs _5pbx userContent" data-ft="{"tn":"K"}">Enter for a chance to win Spotify Premium, and drop ads like they’re hot, Spicy Chipotle Sandwiches! </div>

They look completely Identical so by creating a simple etterfilter you should be able to replace everything on someones facebook feed with "OMG ZOMBIES ARE EATING MY NEIGHBORS"

Ill be posting more when I get this working :)

UPDATE: I have realized I hate etterfilter so to accomplish this same thing I am creating a simple HTTP proxy that will do the same thing

Edited by newbi3

I remembered in an episode of hak5 a long time ago Darren was joking around and said something about changing everyones posts on facebook to something about a zombie apocalypse starting so I decided that would be pretty funny and starting looking at the html from my facebook feed. Every single post looks like this:

<div class="mbs _5pbx userContent" data-ft="{"tn":"K"}">We are taking over @atticusclothing on instagram right now!  Check it out and see what practice is llike before tour!</div>

The above it a post made by August Burns Red and here is a post from Wendy's

<div class="mbs _5pbx userContent" data-ft="{"tn":"K"}">Enter for a chance to win Spotify Premium, and drop ads like they’re hot, Spicy Chipotle Sandwiches! </div>

They look completely Identical so by creating a simple etterfilter you should be able to replace everything on someones facebook feed with "OMG ZOMBIES ARE EATING MY NEIGHBORS"

Ill be posting more when I get this working :)

I like it :P, would it be possible to make it so it is not every post and have it increase in frequency over time?

I'm not sure. However, it should be possible to inject more status's into their newsfeed so you could increase it over time that way

• 4 weeks later...

Hey newbi3,

Did you manage to get this working at all?

I want to be able to do this to warn my friends and family when the 'End of Days' is really upon up and the Zombies rise up!

:D

Cheers,

3mrgnc3

Hey newbi3,

Did you manage to get this working at all?

I want to be able to do this to warn my friends and family when the 'End of Days' is really upon up and the Zombies rise up!

:D

Cheers,

3mrgnc3

Its still a work in progress, right now i just have a proxy working I am trying to minipulate the packet still. I haven't had much time to work on personal projects with my work schedule recently but I surely have not forgotten this!