• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I ordered a pineapple today, shipping to scotland, I really hope this is released by the time I get my pineapple so I can have a play around, nice work, I've seen some of your other infusions, they are all very nice :)

I get this error message when I try reaver!

I trying reaver on a dlink-655

identity request [!] WPS transaction failed (code: 0x02), re-trying last pin [+] Trying pin 12345670

is it that my ap is not wps active?

This is an awesome addition, almost makes it too easy. One less reason to goto the command line. I've got it installed, going to try it on a known working router tonight. (I've used Kali/reaver to break it before)

Its still an idea to use the command line to run wash. (or wifite) That way you can see the WPS enabled APs.

Edited by Boosted240

This is an awesome addition, almost makes it too easy. One less reason to goto the command line. I've got it installed, going to try it on a known working router tonight. (I've used Kali/reaver to break it before)

Its still an idea to use the command line to run wash. (or wifite) That way you can see the WPS enabled APs.

Yeah, this is on my TODO: to provide an infusion for wash as well :P

Yeah, this is on my TODO: to provide an infusion for wash as well :P

Excellent. Now all we need is an infusion for WEP. :D

I'm thinking it has to do with Reaver running on this platform, but I couldn't get Reaver to stop hanging at the start. I even SSH'ed into the WFP and gave it a try but couldn't associate with the target AP (or any surrounding AP's for that matter) on either of the radios. I had to use aireplay to associate and then it worked. Has anyone else ran into this?

I'm thinking it has to do with Reaver running on this platform, but I couldn't get Reaver to stop hanging at the start. I even SSH'ed into the WFP and gave it a try but couldn't associate with the target AP (or any surrounding AP's for that matter) on either of the radios. I had to use aireplay to associate and then it worked. Has anyone else ran into this?

Some of the info in this thread helped: http://www.backtrack-linux.org/forums/showthread.php?t=52539

my mon0 interface having a different MAC was giving me the problem on a laptop w/Kali.

This morning I sat down with my laptop/Kali and used Reaver on an AP I setup that's worked before. Change the MAC of mon0, problems. Don't change the MAC, no problems. I haven't tried changing the mac of both the wlan and mon interfaces to be the same.

I tried using reaver via the command line on the Kali Pi and Pineapple with two different radios on the same AP. Not much luck. Mostly the failure to associate. I'm going to keep playing with it.

Excellent. Now all we need is an infusion for WEP. :D

WEP cracking was a part of Automator before I stopped it, reason it wasn't pushed was because WEP is pretty rare I thought, if you want it, you can has man. Might take some time though because of commander, but i still got files.

oh and, nice one on the infusion Whistle Master :)

Edited by Foxtrot

WEP cracking was a part of Automator before I stopped it, reason it wasn't pushed was because WEP is pretty rare I thought

Surprisingly there are still a lot of places still using WEP, at least around me.

It doesn't have an infusion, but wifite works on the pineapple and does WEP cracking also.... I know because I Installed it on my pineapple during the Live Demonstration meet up last Saturday. I like adding multiple programs that do the same thing to my toolbox.

It doesn't have an infusion, but wifite works on the pineapple and does WEP cracking also.... I know because I Installed it on my pineapple during the Live Demonstration meet up last Saturday. I like adding multiple programs that do the same thing to my toolbox.

Agreed. Wifite works very well on the Pineapple. Had two instances going today with two radios.

Some of the info in this thread helped: http://www.backtrack-linux.org/forums/showthread.php?t=52539

my mon0 interface having a different MAC was giving me the problem on a laptop w/Kali.

This morning I sat down with my laptop/Kali and used Reaver on an AP I setup that's worked before. Change the MAC of mon0, problems. Don't change the MAC, no problems. I haven't tried changing the mac of both the wlan and mon interfaces to be the same.

I tried using reaver via the command line on the Kali Pi and Pineapple with two different radios on the same AP. Not much luck. Mostly the failure to associate. I'm going to keep playing with it.

Thanks for the reply. I didn't research too hard into it but I can tell you I made sure the MAC addresses had matched so I think it has something to do with Reaver and WFP bumping heads somewhere. I had stumbled across an OpenWRT version of Bully that someone ported to the MKV. It's running circles around reaver ATM.

Either way, thank you Whistle Master, for all of your effort with the Infusion.

I put Bully on my Pineapple also, and haven't had any luck with it either. I wonder if its the changed MAC problem? I haven't tried it in awhile.