[Support] Get

pax0r

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey everyone, sorry for the noob question, but could someone please let me know what the GET infusion is and what it does?

I am SUPER noob when it comes to this kind of stuff, and am mainly looking for simple and easy ways to monitor the clients that connect to the pineapple and be able to mess with them.

The urlsnarf, is there a way to make the feed look a little cleaner without the huge list of text that comes with the website? I would just like to see the website they're searching and any other information I could obtain if that would be possible (no way to see what they're doing on the website I assume?)

And I have a 2gb memory card on infusion, but it says I don't have enough room to download the rickroll infusion, as it is only reading the internal memory. Any ideas?

Last stupid question, how do I see the clients that are connected to the pineapple?

According to the Pineapple Bar, the GET infusion will:

Profile clients through the browser plugins supported by their browser (largely rewritten)

A further description in one of the GET related topics (linked in an earlier post in this topic) states:

As clients connected, it ran some java script to get information from the browser. In short it profiled the client.

I've got the code still here, I'll update it to run on 2.8.x if became a dead project.

Indications from fairly recent posts are that it is up to date again.

I think your other questions are really off topic for GET Infusion support. But if your 2gb micro-SD card doesn't mount on boot, I suggest you reboot. If it still won't mount, I suggest you reformat it via the "Format SD Card - (Experimental)" link under the "USB Info" tab of the "Resources" infusion.

The GET Infusion is up to date.

It has been completely rewritten for the MKV.

The way it works is that it loads an iframe into the target's browser through the redirect.php page and execute some client-site code to profile the browser. This information is then posted back to the MKV and saved for later review.

• 3 weeks later...

Get plugin has been checked against FW 2.0.2. No issues seen with the infusion!

Some bug fixes have been implemented

v1.4 - 8/11/2014
* Fixed bug where get.database would be deleted when switching from sd to internal storage
* Fixed bug in results table that didn't display the host name correctly

Get plugin has been checked against FW 2.0.2. No issues seen with the infusion!

Some bug fixes have been implemented

v1.4 - 8/11/2014
* Fixed bug where get.database would be deleted when switching from sd to internal storage
* Fixed bug in results table that didn't display the host name correctly

I keep seen get 1.3.

I can install it but it dosen´t let me install de DataBase in tne SD card. Any light on this?

Version 1.4 has yet been approved by the admins. Once they review it, it will be published in pineapple bar.

The current version is 1.3. It will work on version 2.x.x of the firmware as is, but version 1.4 has some bug fixes implemented.

It´s available ;) Thanks

EDIT: I can not make it run. In the Large title the "Data Base on SD" do not install (or each time I get out of the infusion and Back In the system displays that the DB it´s not installed. On the other hand i do not get any information. Only when I run Karmaclients.sh by ssh I do get the MAC address of the device conected (Nexus 7) and after a little this information desapears from the list.

Edited by ARDETROYA

• 5 weeks later...

Hi all,

I can NOT make it work. I have try several things:

1.- I format de SD card and the Pineapple. (2.0.4)

2.- I installed the infusion on the SD card (Didn not work)

(In the Large title the "Data Base on SD" do not install (or each time I get out of the infusion and Back In the system displays that the DB it´s not installed))

On the other hand i do not get any information. Only when I run Karmaclients.sh by ssh I do get the MAC address of the devices conected ( Netbook and Nexus 7) and after a little this information desapears from the list

Case 2:

1.-I Formated the SD card and the pineapple (2.0.4)

2.-I installed the infusion on the Internal memory.

(Only when I run Karmaclients.sh by ssh I do get the MAC address of the devices conected ( Netbook and Nexus 7) and after a little this information desapears from the list)

I allways get the same information:

00:c0:ca:52:5e:b9    [*] not connected ...    [*] no data ...     Info | View Comments | Edit Comments
I have try to "read the code" but I´m not a programer so it´s hard for me to search for the issue. I found that Mac in the get/includes/actions.php as a comment:
// 00:c0:ca:52:5e:b9

function get_info($debug = 1)

NOTES: I do not have karma or any other infusion running. I do have a netbook with GNU-LINUX Bugtraq Blackwidow installed and a Nexus 7.

I have tryed to uninstall the infusion and install it on the Internal memory (without reflash). And I have the same problem with the DataBase and Data into the infusion:

Thanks again Dustbyter for the efort and sorry for my english I´m not sure if it is good enough.

Any other with the same issue?

• 2 months later...

I like the idea of the app and have own solutions on detecting available/vulnerable browser plugins. So i like your approach on the 'get' infusion and want to dive deeper in this specific one.

The only thing i am missing is - *sorry* - a scrollbar in the large tile! i allways have to parse those get.database out via ssh to get the complete results of the infusion!

See screenshot:

wks479.png

• 4 months later...

i understand a little about what the infusion does but cannot seem to get it to work i open the big tile and all i see is a mac address of a alfa card and states not connected ? any help on this thanks in advance

Edited by MadDog86

The purpose of this infusion is to get information about the client connecting to the pineapple. Specifically, the information gathered is about the browser plugins installed.

You will need to set up the get database and install the iframe. Then when ever someone connects and tries to navigate through the browser, you will get the info described above.

Can everyone report what issues your having with this infusion?

All known issues have been remediated thus far. If your having issues, please provide the following:

* Description of issue

* Configuration of Infusion

* Version of Get Infusion

* Version of MKV firmware

Thanks!

I'd recommend you try to delete the infusion and then reinstall it. The database should be found without any issues.

you can always check the /etc/pineapple/ folder for the get database location file. It tracks if it is on the SD card or on the internal storage.

It has been some time since I had looked at the code in full, i realized that the whole attack relies on karma, this is how it gets the MAC address and IP that are shown in the table. As karma is no longer a suitable attack for modern devices, I need to re-engineer that piece of the code. I guess I could look at the IP address from the HTTP headers and then do an arp to identify the mac address that it belongs to. This would then break the requirement of using karma for the infusion.

Do not know if it is a error or i am just not using it correctly but i have 3 clients connected to the PineAp suite all with internet connection and nothing shows

* Description of issue Just shows Mac address of built in WiFi card and states not connected

* Configuration of Infusion Info getter installed Hidden Iframe installed Database on SD installed

* Version of Get Infusion 1.4
* Version of MKV firmware 2.3.0
Edited by MadDog86

• 2 weeks later...

I'd recommend you try to delete the infusion and then reinstall it. The database should be found without any issues.

you can always check the /etc/pineapple/ folder for the get database location file. It tracks if it is on the SD card or on the internal storage.

Ok i just tryed and didn´t work. I can see the link on th sd/infusions/get/include/ folder to the /sd/get folder but that folder it´s empty. I just notice than the sd/get folder do not cotain any file. I just created the get.database file manually and gave it 777 rules temporaly but i do not get the "GET" infusion working.

Edited by ARDETROYA

Hi ARDETROYA,

thanks for providing some more details. its a pretty busy time for me this period with work. I'll get on top of this as soon as I can find some time.

Don´t problem... if i see something else i will keep you inform.

Edited by ARDETROYA