Forum Banner

Anton

Hey guy's, I think we could be doing with a new forum banner to spruce up the forums a but, i cant even really see the banner because it blends in with the forums. No a big deal just thought i would mention it. I can create a new one if i get the hak5 font n stuff.

1_forum-banner.jpg

Give it your best shot - it'll be great to see wha the community can come up with.

While I'm here and I've had a wee gin...

Dear boy, the apostrophe is used in error - it isn't there to be used to indicate something is plural - it's there for indicating possession (Guy's new bicycle) or contraction (is not -> isn't).

Guys will suffice here.

Guy's won't.

.... I can see why some don't like the irc.

hahaha nah irc ain't (is not?) that bad, but as for the punctation I put it down to being scottish, by nature we hate everything english, we don't even speak the language right ahaha.

Will see what i can come up with.

Cheers - Anton.

hahaha nah irc ain't (is not?) that bad, but as for the punctation I put it down to being scottish, by nature we hate everything english, we don't even speak the language right ahaha.

Will see what i can come up with.

Cheers - Anton.

I think you'll find we speak the best English in the uk up here in the far North. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

[Edit]: Made a Forum Logo i thought would look nice. I know its bretty big but you can resize it with a graphic editor :)

ymb80Hc.png

Forum Logo Sized to fit the Logo:

0ql6rRS.png

Lol old topic and still has that black and yellow banner that doesn't match any of the colors on the forum :B

I can't tell you how much that banner annoys me my OCD when i come here and see that banner makes wanna like make my own banner and get a program that will change this forums banner to something that matches the forum just so i don't spazz out.

Edited by ZaraByte