Captive Portal Module Still in the Works or Released? How to setup?

flakefrost

I've read most of the forum posts about the various ways to setup and configure a Captive Portal on the Mark IV...

I'm purchasing an Elite WiFi Pineapple Mark IV Kit in a few weeks and I'd like to setup some sort of system, so when people join my Pineapple they're greeted by a nice Local Web Page explaining some details about the free hotspot project going on around the state blah blah blah. It's not for phishing or hiding scripts etc... but more for giving the information that I want to get out there.

I would like for users to have the option of completely ignoring the page if they want, or reading it. There will be no authentication or any restrictions on data and available websites etc... It would be great if my created page could be the first thing people see when they open their browser or try to load Google for example, but have the ability to read(not read) and move on.

Does anyone know what's going on with the Captive Portal Module, or better yet; does anyone know how I could easily go about setting this up?

As always any help is greately appreciated.

P.S. Oh and I'm going to say I'm praying for all you Americans out there. Terrorists suck!

Edited by flakefrost