Get

dustbyter

Not sure if this is the appropriate location or not, but I remember in an earlier version of the firmware, their was a get infusion available.

What is the background on this? Why has it been removed? Tried to look around the modules in the firmware to see if it became built into the firmware and couldnt find it.

Not sure if this is the appropriate location or not, but I remember in an earlier version of the firmware, their was a get infusion available.

What is the background on this? Why has it been removed? Tried to look around the modules in the firmware to see if it became built into the firmware and couldnt find it.

Get module? I don't remember it, but what did it do?

-Foxtrot

As clients connected, it ran some java script to get information from the browser. In short it profiled the client.

I've got the code still here, I'll update it to run on 2.8.x if became a dead project.

As I said i'm not familiar with the module, but hell, if its a dead project, re-vitalise it man:)

-Foxtrot

I remember it before the 2.5.0 release i think in which the infusion devs had to update their infusions in order to work.. it had i feauter to work along with the evil*something* infusion made from the same person.... Many people including be will be happy to see it again :)

Edited by KiatoG

Remember, I'm not the original author for this infusion, but wanted to revive it.

I tested the infusion by enabling it and then navigating to the IP 172.16.42.1 which launched the redirect.php page. As part of this an iframe was launched which had a page of javascript collecting information about the browser accessing it.

I've ran the test with firefox and chrome on the same test machine and provided the screenshots below as an attachment. I could not upload both because of their size.

Screenshots.zip

Edited by dustbyter

• 2 months later...

when i click edit comments button i get the following error message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /usb/infusions/get/tedit.php on line 38

MK IV with Firmware 2.8.1

sharing internet from a linux computer over ethernet using connection script.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I installed the get Infusion from the Pineapple to my SD card but once you go to the tile it still wants to install to a USB device. I thought I'd try to change that and see if I could get it to install to the SD card. It turns out that several of the files in the directory have the extra ^M characters in them. And when I try to edit them I can't, I get a "read only file system" error. I've tried to chmod +x /get but that doesn't seem to work. Am I missing something here? Have I overlooked a simple solution to change the file permissions on that folder?