[Release] Simple-Ducky Payload Generator v1.1.1 (International Key Mapping|Kali Compatible|Custom Payload Builder)

I'm just curious as to how hard it would be to add an option to save your recon files (SAM/SYS) and others to the target machine rather then a server? The script makes this very easy and convenient yet it wouldn't always be best for every scenario.

Other then my question above, This is an awesome tool, I thank you for all your hard work, and all the others that have contributed as well.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for advice. I am using ubuntu and the file installs all the way, but when I try to run from the root user it does not recognize the file. It's stored in /user/shared/ but do not see it there nor will it open. I have tried all I know. Any help would be appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I'm new here and I'm requesting your help since I can't successfully install simple-ducky on an ubuntu 13.10 desktop even if I follow the guide...

In fact, the installing process looks like it successfuly passed but something is wrong since when typing the simple-ducky command, I get a "command not found" error message...

Plus, I didn't have any simple-ducky folder writted in my /usr/share directory... So, I tried several thing to change the permissions on it and even reinstall from scratch the OS but up to now it remains not working...

Here bellow you wil find all details of my issue that I opened on the google project page but who stay unaswered...

Please find all details on this page : https://code.google.com/p/simple-ducky-payload-generator/issues/detail?id=3

Thanks for your help...

Anthony

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey, I'm having this exact problem but with windows 8.1
"Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:53 PM

Is there a glitch in the persistent reverse payload for windows 7 without uac? (option 2 on the windows reverse shell menu)

when it opens command prompt start menu does not leave and it starts typing the registry keys into the search field."

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...