[suggestion] Pineapple GUI layout

The new firmware release are brilliant but i would like two changes to be considered for future releases.

The first one would be if the kama log file could again be in reverse chronological order (the lastest on the top) becasue that would be so much easier.

The second thing would be to have grep on the gui like it was before, becasue now you can ssh into the pineapple and do it there but what if it was back on the gui page and to me that would make things alot easier.

Hey SystemCrash86,

The karma log I can agree with. In the 3.0 UI it will actually be sortable in different ways.

I might consider making the change for the old UI, but as far as I can tell now, we aren't making any more real changes to the old UI. Just stabilizing. The reason for that is simply that it is a duplication of work and not really needed. I hope that makes sense.

Not sure what you mean with grep..

Hey SystemCrash86,

The karma log I can agree with. In the 3.0 UI it will actually be sortable in different ways.

I might consider making the change for the old UI, but as far as I can tell now, we aren't making any more real changes to the old UI. Just stabilizing. The reason for that is simply that it is a duplication of work and not really needed. I hope that makes sense.

Not sure what you mean with grep..

I meant that with older versions of the pineapple interface there was a grep box area on the main page. In the new updates it has been removed. Just thought it might be easier if it was back again.

I meant that with older versions of the pineapple interface there was a grep box area on the main page. In the new updates it has been removed. Just thought it might be easier if it was back again.

Funny, I don't recall this. What did one grep with it?

It was on the status page? I just looked back at older screenshots and I swear there isn't a textbox that was grepping anything. What was the specific purpose?

Funny, I don't recall this. What did one grep with it?

It was on the status page? I just looked back at older screenshots and I swear there isn't a textbox that was grepping anything. What was the specific purpose?

I swear it was there, i saw a screen shot of it in goolge images and now i cant seem to find it but i swear it was there.

There is a glimpse to it in this short video https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=A4QD_wMC3VA but i cant find anymore screenshots