Hi guys !

I wanted to share my current module project for the pineapple: a "man-in-the-middle" module :)

Features:
- based on mitmdump and extendable through python scripts
- log history
- helpers to install javascript
- editor to edit scripts

Scripts Sample:
- Simple_Alert.py -> Will trigger an alert to the user.
- BeEF.py -> This would actually replace the BeEF Helper module ^_^
- Upsidedown.py -> Will reverse all web page, nice for April fool day :rolleyes:
- Snow_storm.py -> Will insert snow on all web page.

16d06ec2f61c8ceb50df414190eb4017192557af

e259747cbd7509d7792d67222cc90ccd2c9dc80f

Edited by Whistle Master

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your imagination is the only limit ;)

Use imagemagik, PIL for python, etc.

EDIT: I will complete the upsidedown.py script to reverse pictures as well :)

EDIT 2: I added imagemagick and updated the script Upsidedown.py to flip all images.

This is however CPU intensive, so the traffic is a little bit slow down -_-

Edited by Whistle Master

• 2 weeks later...

I tested this module with scripts upsidedowny and snowflakes (i think thats what there called but you get the drift).

the images were not upside down and there was no snowflakes am afraid :( was looking forward to the snowflakes aswell because its snowing in the uk it would of been good if it snowed on peoples laptops too haha.

that is probbly whats wrong then :( so am guessing this is not something i can use on the road then. Thanks you for the quick reply

Ill give it another test when i get a chance (trying to get phishing to work correctly atm) then ill report back with what i find

Edited by deviney

Ya, I had the same problem while beta testing the module....WM is right about "br-lan" not being a interface that can have its traffic maniuplated within "mitm" module. *YET* ;) I think this has to do with "br-lan" not being a physical connection but more of a virtual interface. Picture how NAT works.... 1 IP translated to another IP. Strait forward right? Now picture "br-lan" as PAT "multiple ip/ports" to 1 ip address. This is the best way I can think of to explain it. The way I believe the module's backend coding is not set up to be inserted between that interface because it works more on 1 interface to 1 interface and dosen't know how to deal with "many to 1". That being said if you have a usb wifi adapter, then you can set ICS to "wlan1" to "wlan0". Both are physical interfaces and so this works. * I have used it this way but the WAN interface would be better * I hope by using the NAT and PAT comparison, I did not confuse you.

This is just what I have found out during the beta testing.

-Stealthkit

Edited by stealthkit

I can't get this module to install correctly on my Pineapple. Once it installs it still shows that it's missing the MITM proxy. Looks like it fails to install setuptools/distribute which then causes pip and everything else to fail. Does anyone know how to correct this? I'm going to mess with it some more but didn't know if someone already knew how.

I can't get this module to install correctly on my Pineapple. Once it installs it still shows that it's missing the MITM proxy. Looks like it fails to install setuptools/distribute which then causes pip and everything else to fail. Does anyone know how to correct this? I'm going to mess with it some more but didn't know if someone already knew how.

Figured it out. Was running out of memory during the pip install and needed to setup a swap partition on my thumbdrive to prevent it from OOM'ing during the install.