Wifi Pineapple Mark 2 reflash

Hey guys,

I have a wifi pineapple mark iv brought from the hakshop and all is well and seems to work.

But i have an older version of the pineapple mark 2 (you know that one in the white casing they used to sell in the hakshop)

Well its just sat there gathering dust and i want to reflash the mark 2 firmware on it to give it a fresh clean install since its not been used in ages.

I know how to do it but on the tutorial i am missing two files that i can't find any where:

webif_0.3-4709_mips.ipk

haserl_0.9.24-1_mips.ipk

Does any one know where to get these files from as some of the links i have tried dont seem to work anymore.

I do know that this is alittle out of date, but i have the mark 2 just sitting there and i thought why not

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey guys,

I have a wifi pineapple mark iv brought from the hakshop and all is well and seems to work.

But i have an older version of the pineapple mark 2 (you know that one in the white casing they used to sell in the hakshop)

Well its just sat there gathering dust and i want to reflash the mark 2 firmware on it to give it a fresh clean install since its not been used in ages.

I know how to do it but on the tutorial i am missing two files that i can't find any where:

webif_0.3-4709_mips.ipk

haserl_0.9.24-1_mips.ipk

Does any one know where to get these files from as some of the links i have tried dont seem to work anymore.

I do know that this is alittle out of date, but i have the mark 2 just sitting there and i thought why not

I know this is an old thread, but I have those files you were looking for. If you need them let me know.

Edited by TylerCPU

If it truly is a Mark 2, it will run the Mark 3 firmware. Give that a shot instead.

Wait, can my Wi-Fi Pineapple MK2 from the hakshop work with the MK3 firmware? If so where can I download the latest firmware? I did find the thread here, but it's the 2.1.2 version. Is that the latest one? Thanks.

Wait, can my Wi-Fi Pineapple MK2 from the hakshop work with the MK3 firmware? If so where can I download the latest firmware? I did find the thread here, but it's the 2.1.2 version. Is that the latest one? Thanks.

Yup, that would be the latest one for the MK3. Please note that the MK2 will be a little slow running the MK3 firmware.