[Suggestion] Dnsspoof White/black List

Sadistic

Not sure if this can be done or not but my php skills are not that good, is there a way to add a white/black list to the DnsSpoof so that who ever is in the white list can still get to the net but anyone on the black list will be redirected to what ever is set?

• 4 weeks later...

I tried making a module called redirector, my plan was to use this as a tool for other modules.

I tried so many iptable rules but was not getting the resualts I wanted. maybe someone else here is good with ip tables?

what I wanted was redirect all users to 172.16.42.1 that matches a mac and not an ip.

I tried making a module called redirector, my plan was to use this as a tool for other modules.

I tried so many iptable rules but was not getting the resualts I wanted. maybe someone else here is good with ip tables?

what I wanted was redirect all users to 172.16.42.1 that matches a mac and not an ip.

Hm, an interesting take on the matter:

You can have a script looking up IP/MAC mapping in the arp file. Then you can use IPTables to redirect clients "based on MAC" -> IP.

Afaik the commands here (stripped and combined a bit) will do the trick. I prefer this to hacking DNSSpoof sources.

Hm, an interesting take on the matter:

You can have a script looking up IP/MAC mapping in the arp file. Then you can use IPTables to redirect clients "based on MAC" -> IP.

Afaik the commands here (stripped and combined a bit) will do the trick. I prefer this to hacking DNSSpoof sources.

Sebkinne I have used this code

iptables -A PREROUTING -m mac --mac-source '.$clientMAC.' -j DNAT --to-destination 172.16.42.1 -t nat

but the issue is if the victim has the dns remembered "cached" it fails? IE they go to the real page but if it is not cached then they are redirected to the pineapple.

can someone explain why?