Introducing RandomRoll a MK4 module to automate rolling clients via a randomizing php landing page that displays links like "www.example.com" and not "www.example.com/randomroll/rickroll/index.html"

So far rolls that are included are Rick roll, Nyan cat, Rainbow-chicken, PBJ time, Afro circus, Trololo, Tubes, BSOD with annoying sound and a real bad version of Rick roll I call Rick roll trap. USB install only, USB install only, too big for internal storage.

Features included, Install, Un-Install, Autostart, Start/Stop DNSSpoof, Pick the rolls you want to use and view them by clicking on there thumbnail. The module also keeps a backup of what it changes. Includes log viewer for redirected clients with IP, roll page and page they were expecting;-)

[note]

you can find a copy of every log in logs/RandomRoll-XX.log for every start of dnsspoof through this module.

also please know that not all devices/web browsers are the same and may not play sound or flash at all.

Idea from gsuberland

New Feature: Add your own Rolls and RandomRoll will do most of the work, minus changing the links and adding metadata, Instructions in /usb/Modules/RandomRoll/randomroll/How to create your own roll.txt

post-20930-0-85835200-1348105748_thumb.j

Edited by petertfm

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a soft spot in my heart for Tron stuff....maybe a Tron roll? :rolleyes:

I couldn't find any on the webs.

I had a thought that alot of people are in public when they encounter the pineapple and maybe have one that looks like google.com but with embarrassing sounds?

google.com so some people wont think the sound is comming from that.

EDIT:

one for the sound of orgasm's and another with a long fart sound, lol

Im thinking this might be one for ettercap as well? WM lol

Edited by petertfm

I found a flash type website that store a lot of funny (and of course some bad stuff) but all in all moslty silly and funny as so:

http://z0r.de/448

and i have meaning to try to make a randome page loader, because im mostly using it at my college. So mostly 90%+ of students will be using google.

So im not sure if flashes could work as good as gifs but i think this website has a lot of diffrent kind to use from if we can just rediret them to the page...

what do yall think? (sorry if i dont make sences its late and cant sleep and i just want to belong lol ...~.~)

Version 1.2:

added dnsspoof log viewer

2 new rolls:

Blue Screen of Death with an annoying sound:-)

Mischievous Rick Roll - this one is hard to get rid of depending on the browser used, on my android phone I had to kill the browser process and clear my cache. you are warned!

let me know what you think.

My antivirus picked it up....

the installation of the module or running it?

just currious if it was cought when the module was going through ICS.

the rickroll trap gets detected by about half of the antivirus programs on virustotal.com

Edited by petertfm

Hi All,

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this, but when clicking on the preview images of the rolls in the setup page the only one that seems to have any sound is the Rainbow Chicken one, all the rest are mute :-( I havent tested this from a "real client" as yet but would expect the result to be the same, any ideas?

Regards,

Ross.

is there a way to exclude apple.com so iphones get a responce from apple and can connect to the pineapples open wifi

edit 2:

I tought by changing the dns spoof config like so would sort it but the randomrool stops working

#172.16.42.1 *

google.com

google.ie

facebook.com

yahoo.com

ie.yahoo.com

msn.com

so back to the first question.

Edited by kevambert

Hi All,

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this, but when clicking on the preview images of the rolls in the setup page the only one that seems to have any sound is the Rainbow Chicken one, all the rest are mute :-( I havent tested this from a "real client" as yet but would expect the result to be the same, any ideas?

Regards,

Ross.

currious what browser and os? rainbow-chicken is the only one that uses flash all the others us html <embed>

Edited by petertfm

Hi Peter,

Interesting point. Am using Firefox 15 on Win7 x64...I'll check tomorrow with IE et al. As I mentioned I haven't tried from a 'real' client yet, just used the preview images on the Pineapple UI.

Will let you know the outcome.

Ross.

Hi Peter,

Interesting point. Am using Firefox 15 on Win7 x64...I'll check tomorrow with IE et al. As I mentioned I haven't tried from a 'real' client yet, just used the preview images on the Pineapple UI.

Will let you know the outcome.

Ross.

rossb I too am on firefox 15/win 7 64, but I do notice from time to time that local .html pages on my computer don't load sounds/videos but did work when connected to the pineapple and redirected to one of the pages.

Edited by petertfm

Hi All,

Regards,

Ross.

Same here, on my Galaxy Nexus though. (windows & linux chrome browsers work fine for me) Tried in stock browser and chrome. Chrome gets no rainbow chicken because it doesn't support flash, but other "rolls" have images but no sound.

EDIT: i get no sound on my phone when I test the module, haven't tried clicking the preview images of the rolls on it.

Edited by triptych

Same here, on my Galaxy Nexus though. (windows & linux chrome browsers work fine for me) Tried in stock browser and chrome. Chrome gets no rainbow chicken because it doesn't support flash, but other "rolls" have images but no sound.

EDIT: i get no sound on my phone when I test the module, haven't tried clicking the preview images of the rolls on it.

ya my android phone doesn't do sound or flash, I am not sure if it's a version thing or LG not supporting/including those ability's. my friends androids work as far as sound.