The Wifi Pineapple Book - Free Download - Old thread

Malachai

Thank you so much for the book. You are the best!!!!!!!!!. Can't wait to read it and see what I could do with my new pineapple I received a few weeks ago.

LOVE YOUR SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't begin to convey my gratitude. I tried to send you a pm after reading some crapola from kent lawson? Security through obscurity, eh? I can only hope that the information that I glean here, as well as my passion for this, gets past on to my kids. Who will then, perhaps, become leaders themselves in this crazy binary new realm.

Anyway, I for one appreciate you, and those like-minded. Keep up the good work....

There are alot of us watching....and learning

http://hakshop.mysho...neapple-booklet

Says it is a free download on the shop. I would encourage people to buy it if they wanted a hard copy. (instead of download and print) Support Hak5!

I'm ordering it from the site. It looks better plus need to get some other things also.

Other thing would you happen to know on the antenna he used on the hill where did he buy it or are they going to sell it at the hak shop?

I'm ordering it from the site. It looks better plus need to get some other things also.

Other thing would you happen to know on the antenna he used on the hill where did he buy it or are they going to sell it at the hak shop?

I would say it's probably not going to be sold on the shop due to how much it would cost to ship it/store it for customers. If you google "2.4 GHz antenna" you will find some. TP-LINK was the result that showed up on mine.

It's an ALFA, AG-2424 I believe. It's about $50-60 retail. We'll have 'em in the HakShop eventually. Just....they're BIG. Fun as hell though.

darren have you experimented with amplification like the 800mw one from alfa. I bet it would make that antenna and MK4 that much better.

It's an ALFA, AG-2424 I believe. It's about $50-60 retail. We'll have 'em in the HakShop eventually. Just....they're BIG. Fun as hell though.

Well if you tell Shannon to order one I will be the first one to buy it... that would be perfect to put outside my home office window and see what I could pick up.

Hey darren what kind of mount was that? Would you happen to have the url where you guys purchase it?

Edited by Malachai

• 3 weeks later...

This book looks really promising, I can't wait to get started with it. I haven't played with my pineapple in a while and this will be immensley useful in getting reacquainted.

But it's just so hard to choose... do we buy it for $5 and wait on the mail or download it for free right now? It's "Sophie's Choice". OMG what to do??

• 4 weeks later...