Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Malachai

The Wifi Pineapple Book - Free Download - Old thread

29 posts in this topic

Thank you so much for the book. You are the best!!!!!!!!!. Can't wait to read it and see what I could do with my new pineapple I received a few weeks ago.

LOVE YOUR SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't begin to convey my gratitude. I tried to send you a pm after reading some crapola from kent lawson? Security through obscurity, eh? I can only hope that the information that I glean here, as well as my passion for this, gets past on to my kids. Who will then, perhaps, become leaders themselves in this crazy binary new realm.

Anyway, I for one appreciate you, and those like-minded. Keep up the good work....

There are alot of us watching....and learning

You are awesome Darren, thanks for your continued dedication.

Ahh come on, this book wouldn't be but two pages had it not been for you guys and our rock stars Sebkinne and Digininja.

Already looking forward to writing the next edition...

Question darren .. regading the big attena where did you buy it or are you going to be selling it at the hak shop?

great stuff!

:D

thanks

a guide for some modules would be cool in the future :P

Thanks! was really looking forward to this after I seen it in the latest episode. And its free to download!!! THANKS!

http://hakshop.mysho...neapple-booklet

Says it is a free download on the shop. I would encourage people to buy it if they wanted a hard copy. (instead of download and print) Support Hak5!

I'm ordering it from the site. It looks better plus need to get some other things also.

Other thing would you happen to know on the antenna he used on the hill where did he buy it or are they going to sell it at the hak shop?

I'm ordering it from the site. It looks better plus need to get some other things also.

Other thing would you happen to know on the antenna he used on the hill where did he buy it or are they going to sell it at the hak shop?

I would say it's probably not going to be sold on the shop due to how much it would cost to ship it/store it for customers. If you google "2.4 GHz antenna" you will find some. TP-LINK was the result that showed up on mine.

It's an ALFA, AG-2424 I believe. It's about $50-60 retail. We'll have 'em in the HakShop eventually. Just....they're BIG. Fun as hell though.

It's an ALFA, AG-2424 I believe. It's about $50-60 retail. We'll have 'em in the HakShop eventually. Just....they're BIG. Fun as hell though.

darren have you experimented with amplification like the 800mw one from alfa. I bet it would make that antenna and MK4 that much better.

Well if you tell Shannon to order one I will be the first one to buy it... that would be perfect to put outside my home office window and see what I could pick up.

Hey darren what kind of mount was that? Would you happen to have the url where you guys purchase it?

Thank you, I have downloaded it. You guys will be receiving my order for the hard copy by the end of the day.

Thanks again!

Received with my Mark IV just a day ago. Nice & glossy. Great Job! I like the full page photo pages.

Nice! Definitely gonna give this a look at right now.

This book looks really promising, I can't wait to get started with it. I haven't played with my pineapple in a while and this will be immensley useful in getting reacquainted.

But it's just so hard to choose... do we buy it for $5 and wait on the mail or download it for free right now? It's "Sophie's Choice". OMG what to do??

I can tell you that normally I would just say download it but after getting one at DEFCON with one of my new MK4's its very high quality and well worth 5 bucks!

i wish i could have seen that :/

couldn't make it out there this year... you should scan the book!