Keylogger

Hi guys !

EDIT: New version pending ;) Old version is not available anymore.

I'm working on a new module: a javascript keylogger. You can install new templates for websites you want to capture keys. Please don't hesitate to share with us new working templates. I will integrate them in future version smile.gif

Module is available through module system.

Edited by Whistle Master

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a javascript keylogger. Everything is redirected to the pineapple with DNSspoof and then I use an iframe to display the requested page based on available templates (e.g. facebook, gmail, etc.). All keystrokes are recorded to files and then displayed from the pineapple control center.

I added a screenshot ;)

That looks about as legit as this : ;)

This_Looks_Legit.jpg

I smell a fellow redditor...

So how bout that narwhal baconing? Bout what time does that occur again? ;)

But seriously, Master Chef Whistle Master did it again! Mixing dnsspoof with a dash of metasploit for a little key logging action - beautiful! Can't wait to try it out!

telot

Edited by telot

I smell a fellow redditor...

So how bout that narwhal baconing? Bout what time does that occur again? ;)

But seriously, Master Chef Whistle Master did it again! Mixing dnsspoof with a dash of metasploit for a little key logging action - beautiful! Can't wait to try it out!

telot

Actually, it's a standalone, you don't need metasploit :)

You wouldn't exactly install BeEF on it as it is a framework, all you need is to inject the javascript hook into pages using the pineapple and have it point at the controller elsewhere.

what does?

ahaha! Ya beat me to it. :)

Can't wait to give this one a try! Some of you guys are really blowin' it up out here with the add-ons, brilliant stuff, thanks all!

Super fired up for the official release of the modules-enabled firmware!!

It seems to be not a "keylogger" but a credentials grabber that uses fake logins templates..

Every keystroke is captured when the "victim" arrives on the fake login templates, that's why I called it keylogger, but you're right, strictly speaking, I could call it Credentials Grabber but it's more longer to write than keylogger :P

Excellent work mate.

My only probem is the facebook template. It doesnt display the login page correctly. This is the same on SET though.

Through SET the only way to get a better login page is by using the manual option of selecting what page to clone.

Gmail login is spot on though.

Excellent work mate.

My only probem is the facebook template. It doesnt display the login page correctly. This is the same on SET though.

Through SET the only way to get a better login page is by using the manual option of selecting what page to clone.

Gmail login is spot on though.

I spotted this issue also. I will work on a better template for facebook. If you have a better one or other templates, don't hesitate to share it and I will integrate it in the next version :)