Wanted Phishing Pages

mreidiv

• 5 months later...

If anyone wants a phising site PM me and i will send it to you i will start working on a netflix one and may post it here. I have done some awhile back that people asked for (mostly Facebook and hotmail thou).

EDIT: want something like this?

http://jamez.dyndns.org/coding/phishing/netflix.php

DO NOT ENTER REAL DETAILS!

Edited by Gamehacker953

So I have started similar work to this. I am reversing code from SET to allow you to input a page you wish to clone, then set up up and use DNS Spoof to lead them to your cloned page, then you can harvest credential. My plan for future versions is to maybe add the java applet attack. That will require you run a host with backtrack to capture the reverse shell. I hope for initial version to create a module to clone a requested site and then set up the dns spoof stuff. Wish me luck...

So I have started similar work to this. I am reversing code from SET to allow you to input a page you wish to clone, then set up up and use DNS Spoof to lead them to your cloned page, then you can harvest credential. My plan for future versions is to maybe add the java applet attack. That will require you run a host with backtrack to capture the reverse shell. I hope for initial version to create a module to clone a requested site and then set up the dns spoof stuff. Wish me luck...

i wish you the best of luck sir and hopefully i will make a mod for the pineapple that will do something like that but just phising.

Edited by Gamehacker953