Site Survey

Whistle Master

:huh: I'm sorry but the modules seems to be working... the output is correct. Now, you don't get any AKs. Are you sure you have users connected to the AP ? Are the users disconnected from the APs as soon as you run it ? The range can also be a problem if you are too far away from the AP.

No, there's no disconnection. I've tried multiple devices..phones, laptops, tablets, roku, and the AP itself. Is it like an instantaneous disconnect/reconnect? There isn't even a second of connectivity loss. Does the deauth only work with unsecured networks? I can't be sure that I've tried it on an unsecured network. I'll try it on an unsecured today. Anyhow man thanks for your help.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, there's no disconnection. I've tried multiple devices..phones, laptops, tablets, roku, and the AP itself. Is it like an instantaneous disconnect/reconnect? There isn't even a second of connectivity loss. Does the deauth only work with unsecured networks? I can't be sure that I've tried it on an unsecured network. I'll try it on an unsecured today. Anyhow man thanks for your help.

thestudent, if you click refresh clients do you see any results?

Master of the Whistle i found a minor problem in your Site Survey module.

When wlan0 and mon.wlan0 are down the module doesn't display the correct status on site_survey.php

To reenact give command:

wifi down

and open your site survey module ;)

Also when starting a capture the cancel link isn't shown immediately, i have to refresh the AP list.

Edited by WatskeBart

Thanks I will have a look at it but you know the site survey without any wifi interfaces activated is not very usefully ;)

Regarding the cancel link, the refresh is automatically done as soon as you click on capture (should be like this normally) .

I will send the last version with the custom script execution very soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi

I'm having some issues with the Site survey 2.6 and the Pineapple IV running firmware 2.8.0,

the site survey don't show any data, I had try to disable and re-enable the wlan and mon interfaces as described in the forum, but no luck

is there anything i can do to make it work?

Thanks

• 4 months later...

hello everyone i hope this topic still alive,

i know this isnt a topic for karma but im using sitesurvey to deauth ap's and catch them with karma, because karma wont do it by itself (most of the time)

im using mark iv pineapple firmware: 2.7.5

sitesurvey v 2.6

device: my own android phone (victim)

when i click "Run" to deauth ap's sometimes just work but is 1 in a hundred i just keep pushing "Run" till i get deauth, and finally get caught by karma, but if im watching available wireless connections while i click on "Run" it will ask me for my wireless password and wont connect to pineapple, but if im not watching available wireless connections karma will simply caught me, but not every time, sometimes reconnect to the same network

any ideas?

edit:i forgot to say that i added one unsecured ap to my android phone

Edited by wearever12