[Poll] Which Country Keyboards Need Support

no42

123 members have voted

1. 1. Which Keyboard Support do you need?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"\" = ALT GR + \ (or º as a primary key)

I just reported the next issue with the fix in it:

What steps will reproduce the problem?1.create a script with caracter \2.Encode it with -l sources/es.properties3.run it in REM Wait 3500DELAY 3500REM Go to desktop and wait 750GUI MDELAY 750REM Run "run" and enter the notepadGUI rDELAY 750STRING powershell Start-Process notepad -Verb runAsREM press enter wait 750 and verify windows rigthsENTERDELAY 750ALT yENTERREM Introduce the caracter \STRING \ENTERSTRING Must display "\" caracter  ENTER STRING Its ok?What is the expected output? What do you see instead?Result:"ºMust display "º" caracter Its ok?"Expected Result:"\Must display "\" caracter Its ok?"What version of the product are you using? On what operating system?Encoder v2.6.3 source: es.propertiesPlease provide any additional information below.To solve the problem es.properties file must be changed from:ASCII_5C = KEY_TILDE To:ASCII_5C = KEY_TILDE, MODIFIERKEY_RIGHT_ALTAnother point it´s that to encode the script the lenguage need to be the full path:java -jar encoder.jar sources/es.propertiesThe user can change the lenguaje to the path of the encoder but it need allways the full file name (es.properties)So  "java -jar encoder.jar -l es -i inject.txt -o inject.bin wouldn´t work.

• 1 month later...

I had some free time. I made Finland keyboard translation: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zbbm72b430fud3e/fi.properties

But I have problems with chars (saving .txt file in asci):

Ã¥
½
Ã…
£

This chars are not important in any script language (php, html, c#, c++, etc). It's best for user to avoid this chars.

Slovenian keyboard language updated.

Finland keyboard language added.

Croatian keyboard language added.

Update:

Portuguese (Brazil) keyboard language added.

Check out svn at: https://code.google.com/p/ducky-decode/source/browse/trunk/Encoder/v2/resources/

Edited by ziolity

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just reported the next issue with the fix in it:

What steps will reproduce the problem?1.create a script with caracter \2.Encode it with -l sources/es.properties3.run it in REM Wait 3500DELAY 3500REM Go to desktop and wait 750GUI MDELAY 750REM Run "run" and enter the notepadGUI rDELAY 750STRING powershell Start-Process notepad -Verb runAsREM press enter wait 750 and verify windows rigthsENTERDELAY 750ALT yENTERREM Introduce the caracter \STRING \ENTERSTRING Must display "\" caracter  ENTER STRING Its ok?What is the expected output? What do you see instead?Result:"ºMust display "º" caracter Its ok?"Expected Result:"\Must display "\" caracter Its ok?"What version of the product are you using? On what operating system?Encoder v2.6.3 source: es.propertiesPlease provide any additional information below.To solve the problem es.properties file must be changed from:ASCII_5C = KEY_TILDE To:ASCII_5C = KEY_TILDE, MODIFIERKEY_RIGHT_ALTAnother point it´s that to encode the script the lenguage need to be the full path:java -jar encoder.jar sources/es.propertiesThe user can change the lenguaje to the path of the encoder but it need allways the full file name (es.properties)So  "java -jar encoder.jar -l es -i inject.txt -o inject.bin wouldn´t work.

More data that have been reported ;)

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1.create a script with caracters | @ # ~
2.Encode it with -l sources/es.properties
3.run it in 

REM Wait 3500
DELAY 3500
REM Go to desktop and wait 750
GUI M
DELAY 750
REM Run "run" and enter the notepad
GUI r
DELAY 750
STRING powershell Start-Process notepad -Verb runAs
REM press enter wait 750 and verify windows rigths
ENTER
DELAY 3500
ALT y
ENTER
DELAY 750
REM Introduce the caracters 
STRING \ 1| 2@ 3# 4~
ENTER
STRING Must display "\ 1| 2@ 3# 4~"  caracter 
ENTER 
STRING Its ok?

What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Result:" (Whit the caracter ~ added (show solutions))
1ª 2 3{ 4~
Must display "\ 1ª 2 3{ 4~"  caracter 
Its ok?"

Expected Result:"
1| 2@ 3# 4~
Must display "1| 2@ 3# 4~"  caracter 
Its ok?"

What version of the product are you using? On what operating system?
Encoder v2.6.3 
source: es.properties

Please provide any additional information below.
To add the caracter ~ and º in es.properties files must be added:

ASCII_7E = KEY_4, MODIFIERKEY_RIGHT_ALT
// 126 ~
ISO_8859_1_BA = KEY_TILDE
// 127 º

To correct this caracters lines must be changed:

For caracter |:
ASCII_7C = KEY_1, MODIFIERKEY_RIGHT_ALT
// 124 |

For caracter @:
ASCII_40 = KEY_2, MODIFIERKEY_RIGHT_ALT
// 64 @

For caracter #:
ASCII_23 = KEY_3, MODIFIERKEY_RIGHT_ALT
// 35 #

For caracter ~:
resolved above

For caracter º:
resolved above

Caracter º was fixed while I was reporting this issue. It´s tested and it works (sorry if I don´t change the example above).
Caracter ª (ISO_8859_1_AA) causes some caind of error With caracter Â(ISO_8859_1_C2) when fixing it. 
Caracters ^ { and } do not work propertly (yet). 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

+1 for latin american spanish layout

It's used on a huge number of systems worldwide!

I'd be more than glad to code it myself if I can just figure out how to do it, I'll take a look around in the forums and write back if I manage to do it today.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys huge fan of Hak5 from Iran. I'm gonna try and map the keys for Persian. But what most people use on their computers is something called Pinglish (Persian words in English layout) here. I wanted to know how to map that. I guess I'll need a wordlist of some sort. Correct?

Thanx. Keep up the good work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...