Mark Iv Info And Wifi Pineapple Road-map

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like it should be able too. I am currently powering with a lucky 5400mah usb charger.

What are you talking about?

I think you missed the <sarcasm> tags...

I've got 2 of the MK4 equivilent hardware on order myself, a MK3 hardware at home and 3 USB battery packs.

1 4000 mAh and 2 11,000 mAh.

For extra fun and frolics I also have a Pandaboard, a BeagleBone and some RaspberryPi(only on pre-order)

Is it possible to power the MK3/4 hardware from a 5Volt supply?

Edited by Mr-Protocol

I have that exact one and it works great on my mk3 and for charging my phone on the go. (My EVO has really crappy battery life) I have been able to charge it about 3 times from anywhere between 5-10% to full.

I've got 2 of the MK4 equivilent hardware on order myself, a MK3 hardware at home and 3 USB battery packs.

1 4000 mAh and 2 11,000 mAh.

You really should purchase one from the Hakshop. Darren, Seb, Robin, and the rest of the Hak5 crew have put a LOT of work into this tool in their spare time and they can use our support. Darren even gave those of us who are active in the forums a chance to purchase one early and at a discount. Nobody likes a leech...

Nobody likes a leech...

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes, at least that way you are a mile away and have his shoes!

There exists more than one way to contribute, for me to order a product from the US I get stung financially on many front, such

that any order low value order I make can have a price tag 50% higher than if I were a US citizen.

I'm currently employed as a Software Developer, and I would gladly contribute time if I were able.

I'm not a pentester, but I'm attacking things from the learning experience point of view, "know thy enemy"

You really should purchase one from the Hakshop. Darren, Seb, Robin, and the rest of the Hak5 crew have put a LOT of work into this tool in their spare time and they can use our support. Darren even gave those of us who are active in the forums a chance to purchase one early and at a discount. Nobody likes a leech...

What I like about the Hak5 crew; it's not a Pay to Play mentality. Although, I do need some antennas now.....

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes, at least that way you are a mile away and have his shoes!

There exists more than one way to contribute, for me to order a product from the US I get stung financially on many front, such

that any order low value order I make can have a price tag 50% higher than if I were a US citizen.

I'm currently employed as a Software Developer, and I would gladly contribute time if I were able.

I'm not a pentester, but I'm attacking things from the learning experience point of view, "know thy enemy"

I also have the same problem as you , i ordered the teensy in place of rubber ducky. Hak5 doesnt give out any coupons or discounts. The shipping,handling and customs to my country would have doubled the ducky costs.

• 4 weeks later...