A Question

RogueHart

ive been wondering for a while but never bothered to ask.

while pandora is an amazing service and i use it daily ,both on my computer and with my droid, but if your going to download music illegally aren't there more efficient ways?

and whats the general quality of the resulting files anyway? lol.

just out of curiosity

ive been wondering for a while but never bothered to ask.

while pandora is an amazing service and i use it daily ,both on my computer and with my droid, but if your going to download music illegally aren't there more efficient ways?

and whats the general quality of the resulting files anyway? lol.

just out of curiosity

64kbs aacplus using the online flash player

128kbs ds mp3 using my standalone player

192kbs ds mp3 if you have pandora one (using either player)

For one thing, the music you get on pandora is very likely to be palatable (as opposed to downloading random music and hoping it's good). That's the big thing for me

64kbs aacplus using the online flash player

128kbs ds mp3 using my standalone player

192kbs ds mp3 if you have pandora one (using either player)

For one thing, the music you get on pandora is very likely to be palatable (as opposed to downloading random music and hoping it's good). That's the big thing for me

yeah but you could also listen to pandora and give the songs the ratings you like (up or down) and once your station is set just mark songs as they come up.

but im an audiophile. flac or 320kbs is all i can stand. i take less for necessity but it bugs me

yeah but you could also listen to pandora and give the songs the ratings you like (up or down) and once your station is set just mark songs as they come up.

but im an audiophile. flac or 320kbs is all i can stand. i take less for necessity but it bugs me

well, yeah, that's a given; i just meant if you are to leave it going what it saves will likely be something i at worst would tolerate or at best really like. So, can't go wrong.

well, yeah, that's a given; i just meant if you are to leave it going what it saves will likely be something i at worst would tolerate or at best really like. So, can't go wrong.

i see your point :) thanks for the response

• 1 year later...