Spam man.......

CBSab

Got this from RazzorrMan,

Would recommend he gets banned. Classic spam.

:o

Hello, friend. There are viruses' activities from your computer in last few days. Strongly recommend you to check your computer. You can find a report about your computer's security and solve every problem with it here: <LINK WITH JAVASCRIPT THAT EXPLOITS SOME THING REMOVED>

Thank you. Forum member.

Got this from RazzorrMan,

Would recommend he gets banned. Classic spam.

:o

Hello, friend. There are viruses' activities from your computer in last few days. Strongly recommend you to check your computer. You can find a report about your computer's security and solve every problem with it here: <LINK WITH JAVASCRIPT THAT EXPLOITS SOME THING REMOVED>

Thank you. Forum member.

You mean.... he's not real. :lol:

He sure is trying to be helpful. Just check out the rounds he has been making on the web into other forums.

http://www.google.com/search?q=http%3A%2F%...lient=firefox-a

Got it aswell. I guess I am not safe on this community, good bye!

Why should you think you'd be safe anywhere on the net? 2.5 days and he's already jaded. Must be a record.

Unfortunately the Hak5 forums are a target for attacks. Since I've joined these forums I think we've been hacked twice. It's just the way things are. You learn to live with it or disconnect from the net.

I'm not about to let them take it from me.

I do not retract my original statement. That being said, I highly doubt you clicked on it anyway.

I did, I found the javascript on the page sort of interesting, all those hex values a few hundred pages wide, Was only about 10 lines of javascript any way, ignoring the single incredibly long line.

I think what VaKo's trying to say is there's sweet fuck all we can do about spam on the internet. All you need to do is forward the PMs to us (including the name of the sender) and we'll deal with it. We're not telepathic, we're not superhuman, and a 10 post long thread full of people proclaiming that the end of the world as we know it is nigh and that gravity's suddenly switching direction really isn't going to change that.

We've said it before, we can only say it again: just forward the PMs to one of the admins/moderators, and we'll deal with it, you need do no more. Thank you.

Oh, and off the record: Anyone using a forum called "Hak5" should really know not to click links (without taking proper precautions) anyway, so what's the deal? Don't click the links. Simple, eh?