The Attack Pre-Installed Environment

sablefoxx

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have a kingstone 16gb and when it goes to format the drive it says the drive is too big?? What the?!

How can i fix that or whatever?

Thanks, nice project

You can partition the drive (can be tricky but works), or just buy a 2Gb drive.

I got some kind of error and it aborted =/

Something about building the iso

Any help

What exactly is the error?

• 2 weeks later...

1Gb-4Gb Works Best

Been busy writing stuff that will go into ape, check out latest release "ReGGeR"

http://hak5.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=13002

So We have to boot into usb to install the payload, right?

Yeap, however I also included Leapo's Payload which you can run from normal mode. So v0.8 can run from PE/Normal.

Hi can someone help me? I tried the utilman hack for vista but doesn't work. Keep getting file not found. I said yes to the file permission but still no joy.

Can someone please help me?

Thanks in advanced

Utilman hacks are really buggy, im working on some updates that should fix this problem. If you can provide more info i maybe able to help you. First make sure that the C:\ is the target drive (the local OS).

Hi Sablefoxx,

Thanks for replying. I can't seem to access this C:\ drive in the enviroment it doesn't allow me to access it. I used the explorer in the enviroment and still couldn't see the C:\ drive i can access everything else except that drive. Works great for windows xp but not vista. Am i doing something wrong? I gave permission but still no luck. You have created a brilliant kit if there is a way to fix this problem then it will be amazing.

btw i can access it in backtrack but want to use your enviroment because it gives me ease of use.

Hi Sablefoxx,

Thanks for replying. I can't seem to access this C:\ drive in the enviroment it doesn't allow me to access it. I used the explorer in the enviroment and still couldn't see the C:\ drive i can access everything else except that drive. Works great for windows xp but not vista. Am i doing something wrong? I gave permission but still no luck. You have created a brilliant kit if there is a way to fix this problem then it will be amazing.

btw i can access it in backtrack but want to use your enviroment because it gives me ease of use.

Sounds like you don't have drivers to see the hdd on the Vista machine. If you can locate the drivers (you'll need the .inf files, etc) ahead of time you can drop them into \files\drivers\ (in the extracted files) and re-run USB_MAKE.bat and it should bundle the drivers in so you can access the drive. This is an ongoing problem (lack of drivers for some SATA drives) I have found, hopefully there will soon be a version of BartPE based on Vista/Win7 which will have all the drivers out-of-the-box.

which files do you need? either upload them or do you want the old tools that originaly came with APE? If i remember right it was the nirsoft tools that were well detected and updated. just post up mate im happy to help :D

which files do you need? either upload them or do you want the old tools that originaly came with APE? If i remember right it was the nirsoft tools that were well detected and updated. just post up mate im happy to help :D

all if possible. were you able to do the utilman exploit on vista?

Thanks again

Hi!

Great work sablefoxx!

I really enjoyed this tool, but i have som questions for you (or anybody else...)

I enabled dump system information, kill firewall and install VNC.

Now when i try to connect to the Vista machine with TightVNC i get the following message:

"This server does not have a valid password enabled. Until a password is set, incoming connections cannot be accepted". In the manual it sais that the password is: "easy" "hacked" or "yougothacked".

Can i change this in the vnc.reg file or....

"KeySh - Picks random key, and turns computer off when pressed"

That made my day. DLing now.

So, I installed everything and the ISO is 294k or summat. Is that normal? Also, when I try booting from it, the computer gets stuck on the Bios boot screen. I'm fairly new to this, so it's entirely possible that I'm doing something wrong. Any suggestions?

:P