Video Tutorial: Installing Airpwn On Ubuntu 9.10

miT

Now you need to do one for Ubuntu 10.4. ;)

Haven't been hearing good things over on freenode lately about 10.4. If they go with the new themes i've been seeing floating around, i'll be happy. Hope it doesn't have to many issues, and they ditch pulseaudio (its awesome when it works, but when it doesnt... omg) and stick to the tried and true ALSA. Do you know if 10.4 is LTS?

• 4 weeks later...
Each x.4 release is LTS, isn't it?

no

every 2 years usually. the last two LTS releases have been pretty solid. this release seems less conservative than dapper or hardy were compared to their previous versions.

Edited by aeiah

• 2 weeks later...
every 2 years usually. the last two LTS releases have been pretty solid. this release seems less conservative than dapper or hardy were compared to their previous versions.

No I seem to remember reading that and LTS is every 3 releases and theres a release every 6months making the LTS release every 1.5 years

Haven't been hearing good things over on freenode lately about 10.4. If they go with the new themes i've been seeing floating around, i'll be happy. Hope it doesn't have to many issues, and they ditch pulseaudio (its awesome when it works, but when it doesnt... omg) and stick to the tried and true ALSA. Do you know if 10.4 is LTS?

Weird. I've had no issues with 10.04. Have it running here at work with full disk encryption and at home on "The Box" with full disk encryption. Snappy on both machines, wifi works out of the box on both of them, hell even the touch sensitive switches on the hp laptop at work work. Maybe I got in on it after they fixed a few things, but I've been running it for almost a month now.

• 6 months later...