V3.0 Infusions to USB problem

tom564

Make sure you installed the latest version of the Pineapple Bar. Infusions are working on my side when installed manually.

Fresh reset of 3.0.0, updated pineapple bar.

installing through pineapple bar does not give tile nor does it seem to use space. everything seems to go through and the md5 check appears to happen but when its over... nothing. this is the same for installing to usb.

//edit: also the option to install the infusion remains available in the pineapple bar and the pineapple bar also doesn't show anything in the installed infusions list.

Edited by sys

I downgraded to 2.8.1 after having trouble with the Wifi-Manager, and after still not being able to get USB wifi internet on that version I went back to 3.0.0 to try my luck again.

Now the Pineapple Bar does not work with most infusions I've tried. When doing the pineapple bar update, it seems to download the infusion (though possibly it is going too fast and not retrieving it at all), then go to the md5 page, and finally redirects me back to the home page, without installing anything. Same thing with wifi-manager, sslstrip, status. For some reason networktools does seem to install successfully.

Thanks in advance

I merged two topics which are about the same issue and pinned the topic to make sure users are kept informed by the problem.

I am going to investigate the problem and keep you informed about the resolution.

EDIT: I found the issue. I will fix it as soon as possible.

Edited by Whistle Master

So I got my pineapple last night, and was playing around with it until I realized that I quickly ran out of the internal storage. I reset the pineapple so that I could reinstall everything on the USB, but after resetting, none of the whistlemaster infusions are able to install. Is this a known bug?

So I got my pineapple last night, and was playing around with it until I realized that I quickly ran out of the internal storage. I reset the pineapple so that I could reinstall everything on the USB, but after resetting, none of the whistlemaster infusions are able to install. Is this a known bug?

http://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/topic/30020-issue-v30-infusions-to-usb-problem/

• 3 weeks later...