Hey guys!

I present you, Automator!, A module that automates attacks such as Deauthing and Karma, and more on the way! It asks you for a few options on each attacks then commences the attack.

Features :

-Automated attacks

-Install packages that are needed

-Add and Edit profiles for attacks

-Blackout Attacks - Disable all LEDs, enable stealth mode and select an attack!

Coming soon :

-Edit back-end scripts to suit your needs

-Add community attacks/automations to the module

-Auto-detect wifi cards

-Reaver Automation

Sneak peak :

Edited by Foxtrot

This looks really nice!

Does this allow for a scripted approach? Or are the automated tasks pre-defined?

I would recommend something like metasploit has (or had) where you can create .rc files, it has a list of commands to perform.

I'm just in the middle of coding the scripts for the backend, then your options in the module will be parsed to the back end in the form of Script.sh wlan0 30, etc etc..

-Foxtrot

Post updated with a newer picture, Added an 'Attacks Running' block that shows if Attacks are running or not. Also added is a 'Blackout' attack mode that disables LEDs (except power) and then initiates an attack that is selected.

Module should be out soon enough, just trying to figure out how to get the dropdown boxes working haha :)... Will also need a couple of beta testers too, so if your interested send a PM :)

Cheers,

-Foxtrot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I cannot wait; and remember we're a community, if you need help put it on paper here and we can all gather around the good ol' campfire for a little brainstorming.

Cheers, however, because this has become one of the most exciting module ideas I've run across for a while and cannot wait.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm still trotting, I am thinking of the best ways to do this and I only get time to work on it when I am available too, which sadly has not been a lot recently... But it will come sooner or later, I'm trying to make it perfect :)

-Foxtrot

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Due to WEP Cracking being pointless these days, and full reaver automation being very troublesome to make work all the time, aswell as function correctly and well, I have decided to end development of Automator. As for the blackout idea, newbi3 now has a nice module for that.

I would appreciate it if an admin would lock this thread, but not delete it for historical reasons.

I do have a few more 'easier' ideas to achieve, and I have learnt alot about PHP and both Reaver and Aircrack-NG during the beta development of this module, and thanks to Sebkinne and computerchris for the help in the IRC especially.

Cheers,

-Foxtrot