Got a Wifi Pineapple this christmas - hoping it will automate a lot of tasks for me.
Whatever I do, I just CAN NOT get this thing to connect to the net - so I can start getting infusions...
- Pineapple Hardware Version (ex: Mark III, Mark IV, etc.): Mark IV
- Pineapple Software Version (ex: 2.5.0, 2.6.4): 2.7.0
- OS used to connect to the pineapple: BT5r2
- Network layout of how your setup is connected (including IP information):
- All the tools/options that are running on the pineapple when the issue happened: Bare bones, stock.
- Ping results from computer to pineapple: No problem
- Is the problem repeatable (Yes/No): Yes
- Steps taken which created the problem:
ifconfig eth0 172.16.42.2 netmask 255.255.255.0 up
Then ran wp4.sh
Pineapple Netmask [255.255.255.0]: 255.255.255.0
Pineapple Network [172.16.42.0/24]: 172.16.42.0/24
Interface between PC and Pineapple [eth0]: eth0
Interface between PC and Internet [wlan0]: wlan0
Internet Gateway [192.168.0.1]: 192.168.0.1
IP Address of Host PC [172.16.42.42]: 172.16.42.3
IP Address of Pineapple [172.16.42.1]: 172.16.42.1
_ . ___ \||/ Internet: 192.168.0.1 - wlan0
( _ )_ <--> [___] <--> ,<><>, Computer: 172.16.42.3
(_ _(_ ,) \___\ '<><>' Pineapple: 172.16.42.0/24 - eth0
Browse to http://172.16.42.1:1...1471 -- Happy Hacking!
I can connect to the Pineapple via ssh OR browser - wifi or ethernet. No problem.
I just don't get internet on the pineapple.
- Error Messages:
- Log file information:
Edited by pr0l3, 26 December 2012 - 08:46 PM.