Status

Hi !

I made this module because I wanted to have like a status page with some information about the network, system, storage, etc. and live network bandwidth graphs such as in firmware like DD-WRT or similar.

First version will be sent soon to Seb smile.gif

ba418a52deec3382c0ba83715580791a4fdcf40153c4d1824f9a8cb20bfc3ce12g.jpg 6b70be5b7d270b95ee240c9acf8f231df131f71d8b337bee60255243b870bb002g.jpg

Edited by Whistle Master

I agree.

Some of those features will be in a future version, we just need to finalize them.

Best,

Sebkinne

Should I continue working on it as a module or do you prefer adding features directly in the firmware ? :)

I have version 1 ready by the way :P

Edited by Whistle Master

I've seen a few modules that are "killer apps". This one, the black lister, jammer, site survey... But rather then roll everything in I like how, black lister for example, expands on existing functionality.

I think in the next major release modules will be more prominent in the UI, the next obvious step from simply being able to pin 'em to the main nav bar. Think a dedicated module bar under the main nav. Just thinking out loud.

This is all very exciting. The project is so much bigger than the sum of its parts are you guys are all to thank.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey folks, having trouble seeing any traffic in my MkIV, firmware 2.7.0. In STATUS (main status, not the module) lower half, under Karma / Connection Status I see the following:

IP address HW type Flags HW address Mask Device 172.16.42.42 0x1 0x2 00:24:be:b1:3b:bc * br-lan KARMA: DISABLED

Karma is enabled and I have connected my Android phone to it by creating a bogus WiFi connection called DUMBO. I see this all my Android info in the top half.

In the STATUS Module on the left hand side, other than all my memory, usage, etc....at the bottom my Android phone is listed both under WiFi Clients and DHCP Clients.

In the STATUS Module, right hand side, I see:

WANStatus

IP Address 68.41.78.185

Gateway 172.16.42.42

DNS 1 8.8.8.8

br-lan Status

MAC Address 00:C0:CA:63:ED:19

IP Address 172.16.42.1

Subnet Mask 255.255.255.0

Gateway 172.16.42.42

eth0 Status

MAC Address 00:C0:CA:63:ED:19

IP Address -

Subnet Mask -

Gateway -

eth1 Status

MAC Address 00:C0:CA:63:ED:18

IP Address -

Subnet Mask -

Gateway -

wlan0 Status

MAC Address 00:C0:CA:63:ED:1A

IP Address -

Subnet Mask -

Gateway -

Eth0, ETh1 and Wlan0 have nothing.

Where do I see traffic when I go to various websites? I know, a noob question. Any help you could give would be great.

JMBro,

You can check the Bandwidth being used with the link on top of the Status module.

If you are interested in seeing specific URL traffic, i.e. what websites the target is visiting, you'll need to use a Man in the Middle (MIDM) attack like URLsnarf (Module is available at the Juice Bar).

• 8 months later...