Mk3 Firmware V2.1.2

Hello everyone,

Update - New version 2.1.2 is out. Bug fixes, please upgrade.

MK3 Firmware V2.1.2 is here!

New Features:

V2.0.1:
-Deauth
[*]Deauth all clients from specific AP
[*]Deauth specific client from specific AP

-Karma Autostart
[*]Enable karma start on boot
[*]Disable karma start on boot

-New Karma (There is no separate karma config anymore)
[*]SSID Black / White listing
[*]Change Karma SSID while running

-Firmware version
[*]Firmware and UI version displayed in about. 

V2.1:
-Client Blacklisting
-Fixed SSID changer
-NFS support
-Wget installed
-Bug fixes and updates

You will notice that there is no karma config file anymore. If you go into the config section of the pineapple you will find the currently available options.

Please report any bugs you find in this thread.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a placeholder for the actual 2.0 firmware.

New Features:

-Deauth

-Karma Autostart
Known bug: WifiLed will not turn on. Fix in 2.0.1

-New Karma
Known bugs: 
-Can not change Karma SSID seperate from normal SSID
-No seperate Karma config
-No client B/W listing

-Firmware version

Awesome! I love you man! So when is 2.0 coming out? Today, tomorrow, next week? Thanks!

I also had a question... Would there be a place where we could check the current firmware version?

Frackin' sweet... It's going to be like Christmas all over again :) Thanks Seb

This is a placeholder for the actual 2.0 firmware.

Relaese hopefuly tonight.

New Features:

-Deauth

-Karma Autostart
Known bug: WifiLed will not turn on. Fix in 2.0.1

-New Karma
Known bugs: 
-Can not change Karma SSID seperate from normal SSID
-No seperate Karma config
-No client B/W listing

-Firmware version

Huzzah!

telot

Ok I dont know about you guys but now I cant change my Karma SSID through the GUI :'(

Before activating Karma the SSID is pineapple, after activating Karma the SSID is also pineapple. I have tried changing the SSID before starting Karma using the Change Karma SSID box, it says that is has changed successfully but when I activate Karma, the SSID is still pineapple. I have also tried changing the SSID after starting Karma and it would not change.

Edited by hak5superfan

Ok I dont know about you guys but now I cant change my Karma SSID through the GUI :'(

Before activating Karma the SSID is pineapple, after activating Karma the SSID is also pineapple. I have tried changing the SSID before starting Karma using the Change Karma SSID box, it says that is has changed successfully but when I activate Karma, the SSID is still pineapple. I have also tried changing the SSID after starting Karma and it would not change.

I'm having exactly the same issue.

Used to be that Karma would come up as "internet", and "pineapple" would go away once Karma was up.

I have a feeling Karma isn't starting up, which is why "pineapple" is the only thing we're seeing, despite the GUI showing Karma being enabled, and the "entropy bunny" messages while it's starting/stopping.

Seb, has the implementation of Karma changed in some way? What's the default SSID supposed to be when Karma's up and running?

Thanks!

did you get 2.0 working?

Nope, I think Karma works in some way because my iPhone detects the open network I manually made for testing purposes even though it does not automatically connect to it, but the SSID before and after starting Karma is pineapple and I have not been able to change that. I did not test the Deauth part but I have noticed that Airmon-ng is enabled by default and there is no way of stopping it. I also had a weird glitch with the Reboot button. I clicked Restore to factory defaults and it said that changes would be made after Rebooting. I clicked then the Reboot button but the pineapple froze and never came back up. I had to unplug it a plug it back in. The last thing I have noticed is that nothing appears under Association Log even when I connect manually to the open network I have saved on my iPhone. This used to work for me on v1.9. I know Seb will fix this soon... hopefully. I flashed back to v1.9 to make it work properly again :)

I'm using the AP51

Edited by hak5superfan

Nope, I think Karma works in some way because my iPhone detects the open network I manually made for testing purposes even though it does not automatically connect to it, but the SSID before and after starting Karma is pineapple and I have not been able to change that. I did not test the Deauth part but I have noticed that Airmon-ng is enabled by default and there is no way of stopping it. I also had a weird glitch with the Reboot button. I clicked Restore to factory defaults and it said that changes would be made after Rebooting. I clicked then the Reboot button but the pineapple froze and never came back up. I had to unplug it a plug it back in. The last thing I have noticed is that nothing appears under Association Log even when I connect manually to the open network I have saved on my iPhone. This used to work for me on v1.9. I know Seb will fix this soon... hopefully. I flashed back to v1.9 to make it work properly again :)

I just flashed back to 1.9 as well, and Karma is working as it should.

On v2.0, Karma isn't starting.

The "pineapple" SSID is for the non-Karma mode.

The "internet" SSID up through v1.9 is for Karma mode.

Pineapple (non-karma) goes away when Karma is enabled, and "internet" is the SSID available.

This isn't working 2.0, it's just staying Pineapple.

That's why you're not getting any associations, karma isn't running.

You're just connecting to the non-karma access point.

Seb, any ideas?

Edited by hfam

I was hoping to beta test this before release, looks like crowd sourcing this one lol. Make sure you guys identify the hardware you are using.

:) LULZ! I feel like it's a bit of a privilege to be in on this project at all!! :)

I'm using an Alfa AP51.

Thanks for all the hard work you all do!